1. Copyright Notice
Feel free to link us anywhere but do not redistribute our content or Shadowsocks configurations with 3rd parties. By doing so you're making our servers more vulnerable to GFW alogtithms.
ClimbTheWall.today is committed to protecting your privacy online. We are also committed to providing you with the very best experience we can offer on our website. In order to enhance your experience at our site we gather certain personal information about you that helps us customize our content to your tastes and preferences. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Web site. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
2.1 What We Collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and email address.
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers.
2.2 What We Do With the Information:
We require this information to send you Shadowsocks configuration files, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone (if provided). We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes, but is not limited to use of SSL (HTTPS) and other encryption technologies.
Note: Due to security reasons, we can't and we won't disclose our server details and server setup policy. We do not keep track of active sessions - connection time, IP address, device type etc.
2.4 Links to Other Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and examine the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
2.5 Controlling your Personal Information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We won't do this even when it's required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
3. Website Use Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, our intent is to provide reliable and accurate information to the extent possible.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the country in which it is hosted.
Any questions about this particular page should be addressed to [email protected].